The Markbass Little Mark 250 Blackline is a more affordable version of the popular Little Mark 250. The Blackline series are made in Indonesia to keep the costs down compared to the Italian made regular range.
Here's what Markbass say about the Little Mark 250 Blackline
The Black Line version of Little Mark 250 offers the same features as the standard Little Mark 250. The Black Line products are made using the same cutting-edge technology, high-quality components and the same quality control standards that apply to all of our products.
The Little Mark 250 Black Line is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don’t need the full power of a 500W head. It’s great for practicing, rehearsing, and small gigs.
- INPUT impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR) impedance 100 Khom, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN impedance 22 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- GAIN -80 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- LOW center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- LINE OUT balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT speakon, 1/4"
- WEIGHT 5.73 lbs / 2.6 kg
- DEPTH 10.1 in. / 25.6 cm
- WIDTH 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- HEIGHT 2.8 in. / 7.1 cm
- OUTPUT POWER 150W RMS @ 8 ohm, 250W RMS @ 4 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz
- (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage.
Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice