The PMD661 is a compact pocket recorder offering professional audio capture for any situation.
the Marantz recorder features an integrated stereo condenser microphone array for point-and-shoot operation and a professional feature set to make sure you get the best recordings in every environment.
One of the best features of the PMD661 is the new "Retake" feature, that goes through the previously recorded audio and finds a perfect drop-in point for an overdub; at the press of a button. This is particularly good for dictation or electronic note gathering, as it cleans and speeds up your workflow.
- Record directly to stable and reliable SD/SDHC flash media
- Handheld portability, compact rugged design
- Built-in studio-grade stereo condenser microphone array
- 44.1, 48, 96 kHz sample rates (WAV)
- Six selectable sampling rates from 192 kbps to 32 kbps (MP3)
- (2) Balanced XLR Mic inputs with +48V phantom power
- S/PDIF Digital Input for connection to other audio equipment
- Dictation Functions including Pitch control and Skip Back
- Password-protected file encryption
- Card check compatibility feature
- Passcode protection for the device
- Linear style Retake record function
- Large OLED (organic LED) Display
- Built-in playback speaker and headphone jack
- Selectable 16- and 24-bit recording depths
- Unbalanced line in and out
- USB 2.0 for fast file transfer
- Runs on AC power or 4 x AA Batteries
- Up to 6 hours of continuous recording time from a set of batteries
- Includes DMP Editor software for advanced features and functionality