Marantz MPM1000 Microphone w/ SoundShield Reflection Filter, Cable and StandSKU: _BUN-MARANTZMPM1000
The MPM-1000 condenser microphone delivers the high-quality, accurate audio reproduction needed for critical audio recording applications. It exhibits great transient response to capture the most subtle, low-level sonic details, wide frequency response high sensitivity, while its robust output makes it ideally suited to studio work and Podcasting.
Cardioid Recording Pattern Mic
The MPM-1000’s cardioid polar pattern makes it great for recording closely-spaced subjects by maintaining a good degree of isolation, and it’s also an excellent choice for recording live performances when sound comes from many directions. The MPM-1000’s tightly-defined cardioid pattern preserves excellent isolation and prevents unwanted feedback.
The package comes complete with windscreen, shock mount, tri-pod stand and XLR cable. All you need to get the best out of your new mic.
- Type: Pure-aluminum-plated, 18mm-diameter-diaphragm capsule condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB +/- 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output: 200 Ohms +/- 30% (@ 1 kHz)
- Load: >1000 Ohms
- Self-Noise: 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (THD ~ 1%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77 dB
- Phantom Power Requirements
- 9-48 VDC, 3 mA typical
- Dimensions (length x diameter) 6.5" x 1.90" / 165 mm x 48 mm
- 0.66 lbs / 0.30 kg
- Brand: Marantz
- Capsule Type: Condenser
- Instrument: Vocals, Instrument
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid