Whether your a DJ, Musician or sound tech if you have speakers to move a good quality bag is important. Everything from rain, drink spills and dirt to general wear and tear can hurt your valuable equipment. Let the bag take the damage while your speakers stay safe and sounding great.
Protect your Speakers
Speakers are heavy, valuable and need looking after. A good quality, fitted bag with reinforced seams and zips is an absolute must for both travel and storage. Mackie are a well known speaker manufacturer, their bags are specially designed to give the best protection available.
Heres what Mackie say about the SRM450 bag
The Mackie SRM bag is finished in black canvas and fits your SRM450 or C300z loudspeakers. This rugged, over-designed speaker bag has a roomy zippered compartment for stowing all the necessary bits for an entire PA setup and a really wide shoulder strap that keeps the load distributed evenly across your frame.
- Designed to fit most popular molded speaker cabinets
- Bottom of bag has structured foam to cradle the speaker
- 600-Denier nylon construction with 10mm side foam
- Has handle cutout for Mackie 450/300 Series or JBL 515
- Material: 1500 denier nylon
- Type of Closure: Heavy duty zippers
- Exterior Dimensions: Main compartment: 29 x 14 x 18" (73.66 x 35.56 x 45.72) (HxWxD)
- Pocket: 21 x 7.0 x 1.5" (53.34 x 17.78 x 3.81 cm) (HxWxD)
- Interior Dimensions: 26 x 15.4 x 14.8" (66 x 39 x 37.6 cm) (HxWxD)
- Straps: Padded shoulder strap