The LR Baggs Anthem is simply one of the best pickup systems for Steel String acoustic guitars on the market today. Combining piezo and microphone technology, it produces a highly responsive & dynamic tone that'll have you doubting your own ears!
Condenser Microphone & Element Piezo System
The Anthem uses the award-winning Element piezo system, hailed as one of the best on the market thanks to its sensitivity. When combined with the natural-sounding condenser mic on board you have the cut and clarity of a piezo with the warmth of the microphone. The Anthem SL uses the same technology as the Anthem, but simplifies the design by simply offering one control: volume. LR Baggs have optimised the blend perfectly to offer the perfect balance between clarity and warmth - all you need to worry about is how loud you want to be!
- Soundhole mounted control for quick access and preserves natural aesthetic of the guitar
- Anthem TruMic picks out the high-frequency sound for high quality sound
- Element Pickup carries the low-frequency sound to keep tone full
- Noise cancelling microphone technology ensures crisp amplification
- Optimal piezo & mic balance pre-mixed by LR Baggs
- Battery bag included
- Controls: Volume
- Mic Range: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Battery Type: Single 9V
- Battery Life: 170 Hours
- TruMic Dimensions: 2.27" x 0.735" x 0.48"
- TruMic Weight: 14.1g (0.05 lbs)
- Pickup Thickness: 0.038"
- Pickup Width: 0.092"
- Pickup Active Sensor Length: 3.4"