Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The Line 6 StageSource loudspeaker systems are designed to be the most intellgient PA systems on the planet and the L3m is a nifty and good value way to expand a StageSource (or any PA) System. Fully compatible with the StageSource intelligent linking system L6 LINK and with a wide range of inputs the Line 6 L3m is a great addition to any PA. Priced per individual speaker
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Tri-amped
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 10"
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 1"
- Maximum Peak SPL: 132 dB @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 100 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x XLR /TRS Combo, 1 x XLR, 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Notes: L6 Link Networking
- Manufacturer Part Number: StageSource L3M
Line 6 Stagesource review from Pro Sound News Europe
- As a full-time gigging solo artist, the opportunity to review the new Line 6 StageSource L3t powered speaker was not one I could pass up
- Overall, the L3t has plenty of volume and flexibility. The EQ gives you control of a broad slice of the spectrum, and can be used aggressively if you wish
- PROS: All-in-one solution; Powerful EQ; Power – size ratio; Expandable
- CONS: Lack of control over built-in effects; Integral mixer may colour sound
- The system packs a fair punch for its size; it's a fantastic all-inone solution, particularly for a solo artist. And let's be realistic here - this is a compact, ready-togo powerhouse for a little over a grand. It does all that could be expected and more. I already own a PA; but if I didn't, I'd buy this - I'd buy two, in fact - in a minute
Review by Dave Arcaro. Pro Sound News Europe June 2012