First there was the Line 6 Pod, then came the AMPLIFi and now we have the Firehawk FX. The Firehawk FX sits nicely between the two as something that has the sound quality of the pro grade POD HD500 but the ease of use of the AMPLIFi with its iOS/Android based controls. With over 200 amps and effects this versatile little system can provide you with every sound you need at home, live or in the studio.
Presets And Presets
Controlled mainly from your iOS or Android device of choice the Firehawk FX you can set up any combination of effects and amps instantly via bluetooth and save your sound as a preset. You have 128 preset banks available for you to use all of which can be named to make it easy to see what you are using on stage.
These presets will be the basis of your sound live but with access to five FS buttons as well as tap tempo control you can instantly control a range of different effects at a moments notice. This means you don't need to go fumbling for your phone in the middle of a gig and the LED backlit buttons light up in different colours so you don't need to remember what effect is where just what colour it is.
Access To The Line 6 Library
With over 200 amps and effects including 50 HD models lifted from the POD HD line this piece of kit will work for a wide range of styles. From country and blues clean sounds to djent and back again the Firehawk FX can handle everything you will throw at it. They don't just give you these models and leave you there though. Line 6 include access to their library of thousands of presets that are downloadable via the iOS/Android app and will load onto your Firehawk instantly for incredible tones.
So you have found the exact tone you want for your next recording but you don't have an interface currently or your current one is just not low latency enough. Luckily your Firehawk FX has USB built in and functions as a USB interface with incredibly low latency meaning you will always be in time in your recordings.
- 200+ world-class amps and effects, including 50 HD models
- 5 FX on/off, channel and bank footswitches with colored LED rings
- Onboard tone control, plus detailed editing via Bluetooth Remote app for Android and iOS
- 128 onboard presets
- 1/4" Guitar and VDI inputs
- 1/4" and XLR main outputs, plus headphone output
- Low-latency DSP and USB recording
- Expression Pedal input
Firehawk Remote app for iOS and Android
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Search a cloud-based library of thousands of tones
- Create, save and recall unlimited presets in the cloud
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook
- Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation) and compatible Android devices running OS v4.2 or better (visit Line6.com/android for details)