The MTP 350 CM is a professional handheld condenser microphone that offers a studio-grade, highly detailed sound on stage.
With a thin diaphragm condenser caspule, you get amazing precision and sonic clarity that's not achievable with a dynamic model. Whilst sensitive condenser mics are traditionally left in the studio, the 350 CM is robust, durable and pretty much feedback-proof. The capsule itself features a dual shockmount system to prevent handling noise so you can perform safe in the knowledge that your sound won't be compromised whatever way you grip and use the mic.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 90 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.1 mV/Pa, -50 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB (A)
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1% THD
- Internal impedance: 200 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.3 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 49 dia. X 175 mm, 1.9 dia. X 6.9 in
- Microphone net weight: 330 g, 11.6 oz
Here's what Lewitt say about the MTP 350 CM
Are you looking for rich and detailed condenser sound for your stage performance? Our MTP 350 CM and MTP 350 CMs are quality condenser vocal microphones featuring a super-thin diaphragm capsule. This brings a high level of sonic clarity to your vocal performance. There is also a new and improved internal shock-mount, with the capsule fully rubber-mounted to ensure exceptionally low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments the specially tailored frequency response to provide consistently rich and powerful output.
This means the MTP 350 CM always provides maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal amplification to the next level. The switch on the MTP 350 CMs variant prevents accidental operation and unwanted handling noise. The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with the main sound source effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are suppressed. This microphones’ rugged construction, including hardened steel-mesh grille, ensures trouble-free handling on every stage.