The Laney Black Country Customs Spiral Array is essentially 3 chorus pedals packed into one compact stompbox! Housing 3 classic modulation tones modelled on iconic mid-'70s to mid-'80s units, the Spiral Array takes you on a sweet nostalgia trip whenever you turn it on!
Whether you're looking to capture the distinctive and lush analogue sound of the 1976 Boss CE-1, the spatial digital chorus of the 1979 Roland Dimension D, or the uber-rich vibe of the 1985 Dytronics Tri Stereo Chorus — the Spiral Array gives you access to all three. This is Andy Timmons' chorus pedal of choice too, so you know it must be exceptional!
- 3 Chorus Modes — Analogue, Digital & Tri Stereo settings emulate the sounds of legendary '70s & '80s chorus units.
- Transparent Tone — Spiral Array is an "additive" pedal that embellishes your sound, it doesn't affect your core guitar tone or EQ.
- Expression Pedal Input — Lets you control the effect intensity on-the-fly!
- Stereo Outputs — Pedal can be routed into two separate amplifiers to create an immersive chorus sound.
- Tri-Colour LED — Provides a clear visual reference for which mode the pedal is running in.
- Silent Switching — Prevents an audible "pop" when the effect is engaged. The only thing you should hear is a great-sounding product!
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58mm x 74mm x 121mm
- Weight: 0.35kg