Here's what Laney say about the Black Country Customs by Laney The Custard Factory Bass Compressor Pedal
Lyndon Laney, bass player and founder of Laney Amplification, forged his company in the heart of the Black country in the UK. Our hand-crafted BCC bass pedals pay tribute to his legacy in bass and our place of birth. Beautifully constructed and sonically inspiring.
Studio Quality Compression
Designed to be transparent, simple to use and deliver a consistent musical sound without impairing any of the fundamental tonal quality of your instrument. The Custard Factory is perfect for giving you the exact compression you are looking for whatever you bass tone.
- 3 Modes of Compression: Fast, Medium & Slow
- Transparent Fully Buffered Operation at All Times
- Silent Switching
- Excellent Consistent Load for Passive Volume Pedals
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Compression, Volume
- Wet/Dry Mix
- H: 60mm x W: 75mm x D: 125mm
- Weight: 0.38kgs