Here's what Laney say about the Black Country Customs by Laney 'The 85' Bass Interval Pedal
Lyndon Laney, bass player and founder of Laney Amplification, forged his company in the heart of the Black country in the UK. Our hand-crafted BCC bass pedals pay tribute to his legacy in bass and our place of birth. Beautifully constructed and sonically inspiring.
The 85 gives you independent control of an Octave down and an additional switchable ‘Interval’ control, allowing for an extra octave up, 2 octaves down or a perfect 5th above your original note. Focus control allows you to fine tune the character, from classic funky subs to massive synth-like chords. All with pro level tracking.
- 3 Modes: +1 Octave Up, -2 Octaves Down & Perfect 5th up
- Transparent Fully Buffered Operation at All Times
- Silent Switching
- Excellent Consistent Load for Passive Volume Pedals
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Octave Down Level & Interval Level
- Expression Pedal Control
- Expression Pedal Assign of Interval & Level
- H: 60mm x W: 75mm x D: 125mm
- Weight: 0.355kgs