KRK monitors are the professional’s choice for mixing and mastering for over 25 years. Now you can enhance their natural power with new S-series 8”, 10”, and 12” subwoofers that extend KRKs legendary accuracy to the limits of human hearing. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or need to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK S-series provides the low frequency detail and accuracy that supports creating a rich, vivid, professional mix.
Large and powerful nearfield studio monitors require a subwoofer that can achieve high sound pressure levels—and KRK’s 12sHO is a powerful, sonically pure addition to any studio setup. Whether for stereo or surround formats, the 12sHO subwoofer reproduces low-frequency detail as well as the LFE channel’s demanding bass content. These challenging applications place demands far exceeding the capabilities of traditional low frequency drivers and power amplifiers, so KRK developed the 12sHO (HO for “High Output”) as the industry solution for all types of demanding mix situations.
- 12" woven Kevlar high performance woofer
- Bass extension to 29Hz with a max SPL of 123 dB
- Quad-vented, front-firing bass port
- 400W Class A-B power
- 92db signal-to-noise ratio
- Combo XLR-1/4” TRS inputs with XLR outputs
- Dedicated LFE channel with combo XLR-1/4” TRS input
- Sweepable crossover control
- Bypass foot control included
- Reinforced MDF enclosure