If you want to produce better quality mixes and tracks the first thing to do is get quality hardware like the KRK Rokit RP4 monitor speaker.
When you need a solid, all round studio monitor with top quality sound and a faithful amplification of the music you're playing this is a great choice. KRK are a reliable name in speaker manafacturing; they make high quality equipment at a very reasonable price that menas you can afford the gear you need to get your ideal studio setup without hitting you in the wallet.
With a smart, classic looking yellow and black design these speakers can be found in the studios, homes and rehearsal spaces of musicians, dj's and producers everywhere. There's no reason to put up with bad quality speakers.
Here's what KRK have to say about the Rokit 4 G3
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 4” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface