The Tracii Guns Gunstar Voyager is ready to rock and is the first Kramer signature model for the L.A. Guns guitarist. The Gunstar features a star-shaped mahogany Voyager body with a Black Metallic finish and flame graphics, a 3 piece set maple neck with a Slim C profile, and a classic Kramer pointy headstock with a Kramer Pyramid logo on the front with a chrome wrench holder on the back.
Two Epiphone ProBucker pickups, each with its own volume control and coil-splitting push / pull switch for broad tonal flexibility, and a Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo and top-mounted R2 Locking Nut and chrome string retainer bar make this a true '80s-style shred machine. A Kramer premium gig bag is included.
- Body Shape: Kramer Voyager
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Black Metallic with Flame Graphic
- Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Profile: Slim C
- Scale Length: 25.512"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: Top-Mounted Chrome Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Joint: Set Neck
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Plating: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker 3
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker 2
- Controls: Neck Volume with Coil-Split, Bridge Volume with Coil-Split, 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector Switch
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag