Kramer presents the premier signature model from Skid Row's Snake Sabo. Inspired by his favorite road guitar, the Snake Sabo Baretta features a replica graphic commissioned by Sabo and created by legendary Kramer artist Dennis Kline.
The Snake Sabo Baretta features a new Kramer 85-T Double Black Open Coil Humbucker that was designed by Gibson USA Luthier Jim DeCola, a K-Speed SlimTaper neck with jumbo frets, a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge system, an EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System, a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop to keep the tuning stable when using the D-Tuna, and it comes with a gig bag.
Kramer stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands Customer Service. Kramer - Made to Rock Hard!
- Body Shape: Kramer Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Snake Graphic Over Snake Green Gloss
- Material: 3-Piece Maple, Natural Satin Finish
- Profile: K-Speed SlimTaper
- Scale Length: 25.512"
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut
- Joint: Bolt-On with Black Neck Plate
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Tuning Machines: Black Chrome Mini Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Plating: Black Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Kramer 85-T Double-Black Open-Coil Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Gig Bag