The Kramer Nightswan is a legendary guitar and is most famous for its polka dot appearance! In its earliest form it was the signature model for Vivian Campbell of Def Leppard.
Easily spotted on stage, the Nightswan has returned in its purest form with powerful pickups and an audacious colour scheme to match.
The Floyd Rose is an important of any shredders arsenal giving you the ability to divebomb and wiggle notes all over the show! Match this with a neck that lends itself to super fast guitar playing thanks to the flatness of the board and you've got a recipe for tons of notes per second.
The locking note will ensure that no matter how you bend and warp the floyd rose trem on stage, it'll always come back into tune!
Twin Seymour Duncan Attack
The pickups are both Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers which aren't super high-output but give you creamy, fat tones when running into a distorted amp or pedal. You'll get oodles of sustain and attack.
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Style: Nightswan
- Colour: Ebony with Blue Dots
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Style: “C” Profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt Neck with Kramer Black Plate
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16”
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut
- Truss Rod Cover: Black, small ‘bullet’
- Frets: 24, medium jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots in wave pattern
- Headstock: Kramer with Pyramid logo in gold
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Control: Master Volume with 3-way toggle
- Knob: Black Metal
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Kramer Deluxe 14:1 ratio
- Strap Buttons: Standard black
- Color: Ebony with Blue Dots