The Kemper Profiler Remote was designed to work in perfect harmony with your existing Profiler. A solid connection between your Profiler and the Remote lets you tinker and create to your hearts content, without any prior knowledge of MIDI or the like needed to get going. Versatility and ease of use are the name of the game.
Built for Gigging Musicians
A number of smart features help to enhance your live playing experience. The robust, compact housing means it’ll stand up to the trials and tribulations of regular gigging. Its sizeable, illuminated screen lets you reference your current settings easily at a glance, allowing you to see the key information, even when you’re on a dark stage.
Innovation Across the Board
Five individual sounds or “Rigs” can be accessed through each of the five buttons spread across the bottom part of the floor board. Further buttons are then assigned to tap in the tempo, the tuner and the exclusive “Looper” effect. One press of this particular button transforms the Remote into a powerful, looper control station. You’ll be able to record loops up to 30 seconds in length (or a minute at half speed), which can then be reversed, played back at a slower rate, or undone completely. Each loop can also be recorded, deleted and overdubbed using the intuitive buttons located on the board.
Setting up is a straightforward and hassle-free procedure. You simply connect the remote using just one ethernet cable, which is then fed into your Profiler. You don’t need any other extra power supplies to get started! You’ll then be able to use up to four continuous foot pedals – which can be utilised to effect different settings within your Profiler. An additional four buttons let you switch effects off and on. Kemper have described the setting up process, which is “easier to learn than putting a new contact into your cell phone”.
- Requires Only One Cable to Operate (Cable Required)
- Enables “Looper” Mode on the Profiler (30 Second Loop Duration, One Minute in Half Speed)
- Plug in and Play Immediately – No Setup Required
- Designed to Work with the Profiler – Deep Integration Between the Two Units
- Up to Four Continuous Foot Pedals Can Control Parameters Within Your Profiler (Four Buttons Switch Effects off and on)
- Access Five Different Sounds Using Five Individual Buttons
- Switch Performances Using the Bank System
- Dedicated Buttons for the Looper Effect, Tap in the Tempo and Tuner
- Illuminated Display
- Easy Operate Floor Board
- Robust Construction
- Connects to Your Profiler via a Single Ethernet Cable (No Extra Power Supply Required)
- Includes a 7 Metre (21ft) Long Cable