JBL 104-BT Desktop Reference Monitors in Black with Bluetooth - PAIR
Compact & Powerful
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 155 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The JBL 104-BT desktop reference monitors are seriously compact, yet provide a quality of sound which belies their smaller dimensions. They’re suitable whether you’re a vlogger, producer, podcaster, recording musician, or just an engineer who’s looking for portable referencing with Bluetooth functionality.
Power & Portability
These monitors pair together a coaxial, 4.5" low-frequency driver and a .75" soft-dome tweeter, with surprisingly powerful 60W amplification (30 watts per speaker). Each has been acoustically optimised for desktop use, delivering excellent imaging and audio with brilliant clarity and accuracy. The housings contoured low-frequency port works alongside the driver to project punchy, precise bass, no matter the level of volume. You can even reference your personal mixes over Bluetooth – ensuring they’re sounding great, no matter the device you’re listening on.
A number of intuitive functions ensure that your sessions are simple and stress free. Use the input control to select Aux, Bluetooth, RCA, TRS or all of them simultaneously; quickly switching between tasks, swapping to all inputs for straightforward mixing, or instantly checking your references has never been so easy.
You can conveniently adjust your levels using the volume control on the front panel without moving too far from the sweet spot. There’s also a headphone jack which immediately mutes your speakers when plugged in; instant isolation is just a moment away.
- Onboard power supply.
- Headphone jack (with a speaker mute function) and volume control both located on the front-panel.
- Use input control to select TRS, RCA, Aux, Bluetooth or combine all inputs.
- A pair of 1/4" balanced, dual RCA and single 1/8" inputs offer compatibility with a multitude of different signal sources.
- The master monitor contains electronics for the extension monitor, reducing unnecessary wiring etc.
- Connect to personal music players/devices or professional equipment using the three sets of inputs.
- The moulded ABS housing features a contoured, low-frequency port.
- These monitors have been acoustically optimised to thrive during desktop use.
- Built-in 60W Class D power amp (with 30W assigned to each individual speaker).
- Reference your mixes using Bluetooth using the integrated Bluetooth 5.0 streaming.
- Contains coaxial 4.5" LF driver and .75" soft-dome HF driver, projecting full-range clarity.
- Finish: Black
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Max Peak Input Level: +6 dBV /+20.3 dBu
- Input Types: 1 x 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) Aux In, 2 x RCA, 2 x 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) TRS balanced
- Coverage: 120° Horizontal, 60° Vertical
- HF Transducer: .75-inch (19 mm)
- LF Transducer: 4.5-inch (118 mm)
- Max Peak SPL: 104 Db
- Crossover: 1,725 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Weight: Master Monitor: 4.54 lb (2.06 kg); Slave Monitor: 3.81 lb (1.73 kg)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Christian Jennings8th Aug 2021
Graham Jacobs24th Aug 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+