One of the most exciting areas of modular synthesis is processing external sounds, Be it using your modular reverbs and CV controlled delays, to bringing in recorded audio to sample and destroy, a high-quality input module is a must. Intellijel’s Audio Interface II affords you balanced stereo inputs and outputs on quarter inch jacks. The input and output gain controls allow you to use guitar pedals as well as professional grade outboard effects.
Here’s what Intellijel have to say:
This module allows you to interface your Eurorack modular system to the pro balanced line level world (+4dBu). You can send and return to rack mount/desktop fx units, patch to external line level instruments like synths and drum machines, interface to a DAW and much more.
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths
- 4 x six stage led VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously
- Uses high quality THATCorp balanced line drivers and receiver ICs.
- Input path has up to 20dB of gain which allows you to patch in low level consumer level signals and boost them. 0dB = 10Vpp (nominal Eurorack level)
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10Vpp) down to +4dBu with up to +6dB gain.
- Skiff friendly
- Power Requirements: 120mA @ +12V (max) 50mA @-12V
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 44mm