Please note that this is a solid state amplifer. This amp does not contain any tubes or valves
The new Thunder Bass head from Hotone, which as you can guess, is an amp head for bassists has to be seen to be believed. It’s tiny, only 12.8 centimetres wide and half that high. Hotone are famous for taking guitar equipment and shrinking it to the minimum possible size to make it as portable as possible.
Based on the popular Ampeg SVT, Hotone have managed to pack all the big thunderous sound of the SVT into a mini-sized amp head that fits in the palm of your hand. Smaller than most pedals on the market the nano heads give you a great range of tones and fit on your desktop.
Flexible and dynamic, this head is great for recording, practise sessions and jams.
- 3 Band EQ controls for shaping your tone
- Speaker out can automatically fit cabinets of different impedances (4-16)
- FX LOOP for using external effects
- Headphone output jack is very convenient for practicing and recording
- Aux In jack can let you play with an external music player
- 18V DC power supply (Adapter included)
- Power Output: 5 Watts
- Dimensions: 128mm (W) x 75mm (D) x 59.5mm (H)
- Weight: 440 g