Please note that this is a solid state amplifer. This amp does not contain any tubes or valves
The Heart Attack from Hotone is one of those products you have to hear to believe. Supporting the old cliché that good things come in small packages this head is a staggering size. At just 12.8cm, yes centimeters, wide and 6 cm tall it takes up less space than most guitar pedals.
Small head, big punch
This little 5W Class AB guitar amplifier head packs some serious sound. It works great for rehearsing at home and can be attached to a cab for recording purposes. The Nano Legacy range has 5 different heads and at this price you can easily carry a selection of them to anywhere you need to play. Imagine being able to choose from all those sounds in your studio, taking up less space than a single regular size head.
The Heart Attack is the newest member of the Nano line, and it is for metal heads. It is similar to the other Nano amp heads in its compact design and five huge watts of output. But it is unique in sound and feel.
The design is based on the Mesa Boogie Rectifier*, offering metal players that classic hard rock high gain sound. You can pull it out of your pocket and unleash an unimaginable mass of energy plugged in, all without losing control.
- Speaker out can automatically fit cabinets of different impedances (4-16)
- FX LOOP for using external effects
- Headphone output jack is very convenient for practicing and recording
- Aux In jack can let you play with an external music player
- 18V DC power supply (Adapter included)
- Power Output: 5 Watts
- Dimensions: 128mm (W) x 75mm (D) x 59.5mm (H)
- Weight: 440 g