The BritWind combines Hotone's British Invasion and Purple Wind Nano Legacy amps into one amp in a pedal format. A 75-watt, dual channel amp that fits on a pedalboard and offers Vox AC30 and Marshall Plexi style tones, with the BritWind you'll save yourself from having to carry around large heavy amps!
Channel A on the BritWind is the British Invasion which is based on the legendary Vox AC30. With this channel you can expect a bright and clear tone with that signature jangle. The British Invasion sounds great clean or overdriven for that classic 60s British Rock N Roll sound.
Channel B is the Purple Wind which is inspired by the Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959. The Plexi tone helped define the late-60s rock sound of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin with its powerful, thick, and searing overdriven tone. The Purple Wind channel gives you a piece of that sound for another distinctly British tone.
The BritWind has up to 75-watts of output power and features separate volume and EQ controls for each channel. In addition to the channel switch there's a boost and reverb switch with a control for each. The BritWind features an FX loop for use with other pedals and has both Line and XLR outputs so you can connect to either a cab or a PA/mixer/audio interface. When you're not using a cab, there's a switchable cab simulator so you can still get that organic cab sound.
- Portable dual channel floor amp for your pedalboard
- Up to 75 Watts output power
- Unbeatable Nano Legacy tone with upgraded sound quality and dynamic range
- Dual channel design combining 2 best-selling Nano Legacy amps in one:
- Channel A: Hotone British Invasion, inspired by legendary Vox® AC30*
- Channel B: Hotone Purple Wind, inspired by legendary Marshall® Plexi Super Lead 1959*
- High quality tone with independent volume, gain, and 3-band EQ
- Built-in boost provides up to +12dB of clean volume boost
- Built-in reverb with clear, natural decay
- Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16Ω
- FX LOOP for using external effects
- Line and XLR outputs with switchable cab simulator
- 18-20V DC power supply (center positive)
- Weight: 792g
- Dimensions: 190mm (W) × 118.5mm (D) × 53.5mm (H)
- Current Consumption: 4.5A