Hook Amps' Little Lenny II is a pure tone machine with practical, compact proportions. Offering warm, American-voiced valve tones via its 6L6 power section, the Little Lenny II also boasts a luscious tube-driven reverb that allows you to enhance your guitar sounds with vibrant, vintage-inspired ambience.
A 3-band EQ with an additional bright switch lets you dial-in a great tone from the get-go, while the Little Lenny II's simple 1-channel design makes it a fantastic amplifier for pedal enthusiasts who love to have a solid base sound that they can freely embellish with their own overdrive, modulation and time-based effects.
Built-In Speaker Simulator
This modified Little Lenny II comes with the same top-class IR cabinet/speaker simulation technology from Hook's flagship Wizard amplifier, as well as its handy speaker load function. This means that the Little Lenny II can be connected to a PA system or interface using its direct output (without a cab), or hooked up with real a guitar cabinet.
- 6L6 power section and 12AX7 preamp tubes for that American-voiced, genuine valve amp feel and response.
- Onboard speaker simulator, with rear-panel rotary encoder allowing you to select your favourite virtual cab sound.
- Internal speaker load for standalone use (can be operated safely without a connected speaker cab).
- Direct output lets you connect straight to a PA system or audio interface with a convincing "mic'd up" cabinet tone.
- Built-in, tube-driven reverb for adding lush ambience to your sounds.
- 3-band EQ and bright switch enables precise tone-shaping.
- Top-quality, hand-picked components.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Handbuilt in the Netherlands.
- Direct XLR output on rear panel.
- Uses modern impulse response technology (IR).
- 200ms sample length, 1.2ms latency.
- Connects to PC/Mac editor via USB port on rear panel of amplifier.
- Editor app/software allows you to easily manage your IRs, or even upload your favourite 3rd-party virtual cabs.
- Power: 30 Watts
- Channels: 1
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master, Reverb
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 (Preamp), 1 x 12AT7 (Reverb), 1 x (12AX7) Phase Inverter
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Speaker Output: 4, 8 and 16 ohm, Individual Out
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 44 x 24 x 26 cm