HeadRush FRFR-112 2000w Full-Range 1x12" Active Speaker Cabinet
Unleash the power of your HeadRush Pedalboard!
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 18th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 333 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The HeadRush pedalboard turned heads (and ears!) when it was released in early 2017, with its amps and effects emulation making it a hugely versatile and all-encompassing piece of gear. With the ability to use the pedalboard in conjunction with amplifiers or direct with front-of-house PA systems, HeadRush have now unleashed their very own tailored speaker for the cutting-edge pedalboard.
Boasting a specially-voiced 12" woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, this full-range 2000W powered speaker delivers an incredibly powerful sound, with all of the clarity and headroom you'll ever need. Letting you get the absolute most out of your HeadRush pedalboard, the FRFR-112 speaker allows you to adjust your tone to suit any venue. Thanks to a Contour EQ switch, you can achieve a more focused sound that'll let you cut through frantic mixes, and a Ground-Lift switch will eliminate noise in spaces with poor grounding.
2 XLR/TRS combo inputs can let you expand your setup even further, letting you incorporate more speakers and signal sources. With each input having its own volume control, you can carefully mix the level of the additional signals for the perfect overall sound. The FRFR-112 isn't just suitable for the HeadRush pedalboard, but would be a solid choice for any Multi-FX unit or modelling amplifier!
Here's what HeadRush says about the FRFR-112 Powered Speaker Cabinet:
Introducing the HeadRush FRFR-112, a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. It features a 12-in/2-way speaker, dual XLR/TRS 1/4” combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet. The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with ground-breaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the new industry-standard of today’s modellers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speaker, take command of your tone with the FRFR-112.
Surgically Tuned, Masterfully Voiced
Hear to your Rigs as they were always meant to be heard! The HeadRush FRFR-112 features a specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver that delivers a clear, concise and sonically-true full response across the entire frequency range, without any nuisance artificial coloration. Thanks to a conveniently located Contour EQ switch, the FRFR-112 guarantees to cut through muddy sounding stage mixes for perfect monitoring every time!
High Output Power
The HeadRush FRFR-112 provides 2000-watts of peak power, that delivers clarity, punch and ample headroom for any venue. With the ultra-convenient XLR output, FRFR-112 seamlessly sends your mix to FOH equipment or links to additional FRFR-112 cabinets where increased stage-based amplification is required. Whether you are using the FRFR-112 as a floorboard monitor wedge or your main amplification source, all the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you are primed for any scenario.
Whatever the situation demands, the HeadRush FRFR-112 includes hassle-free connectivity options for sheer versatility in stage or rehearsal scenarios alike. With 2 XLR/TRS ¼-inch combo inputs, each with their own independent volume control and clip indicator, amplifying and mixing two separate signal sources couldn’t be any simpler – plus with a thoughtful Ground-Lift switch, eliminate unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues and ensure you sound at your best every time.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Output Power: 2000 W (peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 W (continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)
- Drivers: Low-Frequency: 12.0” (305 mm) low-frequency driver, 3.0” (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil. High-Frequency: 1.4” (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium-magnet high-frequency driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 KHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB (peak), 128 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90º horizontal x 60º vertical (nominal)
- Equalization: Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: Power switch, (2) volume control knobs (1 per input), EQ contour switch, ground-lift switch
- Indicators: (2) power LEDs (1 front-panel, 1 rear-panel), clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal & transducer overdrive
- Power: Connection: IEC. Input Voltage: 100 V~. 110–120 V~, 220–240 V~; 50/60 Hz (switchable). Fuse: 100–120V T10AL AC250V, 220–240V T5AL AC250V. Consumption: 800W.
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer28th Mar 2022
Mr Marian Lacko20th Feb 2022
Mr. Mark Hodgson18th Jul 2021
Mr Cheyne Towers15th Jun 2021
Trusted Customer8th Jun 2021
Trusted Customer10th Oct 2020
Mr jonathan willis24th Sep 2020
Mr D Gedney5th Jun 2020
Trusted Customer30th Mar 2020
Mr jonathan willis2nd Feb 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable