Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Rockabilly icon Brian Setzer and Gretsch are so entwined that when you think of one you tend to think of the other. This long-standing, fruitful partnership continues with the Brian Setzer signature Nashville. As you’d expect, the Brian Setzer Nashville has retro charm and tone to spare but with some adjustments to meet Setzer’s demands as a player and is made with high-quality modern craftsmanship.
Body and Neck
The Nashville has a fully-hollow body made from laminate maple. The bright tone of the maple helps balance the warmer sound of the hollow body. This hollow design results in a guitar with a bold midrange emphasis and a natural acoustic resonance. This guitar features oversized f-holes which improve projection for an even punchier sound.
The neck has a maple construction with a “Vintage ‘V’” profile that you can really wrap your hand around and features an ebony fingerboard with rolled edges for a premium look and feel. The fingerboard has a compound radius which starts at 9.5” at the nut which is great for playing chords and rhythms, but as you move up the neck into soloing territory it gets slightly flatter at 12 inches.
Electronics and Hardware
You won’t be surprised to hear that Brian Setzer’s signature guitar has his signature TV Jones pickups in it. These pickups have that classic clear and articulate sound that Filter’Trons are known for, but are slightly higher output for some extra power and liveliness to the tone. These pickups are great for Setzer’s favoured rockabilly and swing genres but they can also handle styles as diverse as jazz and rock.
This Nashville comes fitted with a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece which not only adds to that retro Gretsch charm, it lets you add subtle, vintage-style vibrato into your playing. Gotoh Locking tuners come installed to ensure you stay in tune, even when using the Bigsby.
- Edition: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.563” (294 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.5” (241 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Vintage “V”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Delrin®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B6G Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included G6241 Gretsch® 16” Deluxe Hollow Body Hardshell