Gretsch G6128T-53 Vintage Select Duo Jet Black
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2449 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Gretsch say
Inspired by the pivotal and prolific years of Gretsch’s 1950s and early ’60s golden age, Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. The G6128T-53 Vintage Select ’53 Duo Jet™ with Bigsby® rocks that legacy with a finely crafted new take on one of Gretsch’s first and dearest models. The Duo Jet debuted in 1953 as Gretsch’s flagship “solid body” guitar, although its signature power and punch came from its chambered mahogany design, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. That’s all here on this originalera beauty, along with special touches including the rare Gretsch “script” headstock logo and dual TV Jones® T-Armond™ pickups that keenly replicate the vintage DynaSonic™ sound.
- 1953 specs and appointments
- Dual TV Jones® T-Armond™ pickups
- Aged body and neck binding, aged fingerboard inlays
- Aged white angled pickguard
- Compensated aluminum bridge with Bigsby® B3CCB vibrato tailpiece
- Treble bleed circuit, “Squeezebox” PIO capacitors
- Series:Gretsch® Professional Collection
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Upper Bout:10.5” (267mm)
- Lower Bout:13.5” (343mm)
- Waist:8.625” (219mm)
- Neck:Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish:Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305mm) Radius
- Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Aged Pearloid Blocks
- Nut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.6875” (43mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™
- Scale Length:24.6” (625mm)
- Bridge: Pinned Aluminum Compensated, Rosewood Base Tailpiece: Bigsby® B3CCB Pickguard: 1-Ply Vintage White
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge AndNeck Pickups, Position 3. Neck PickupControls:Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume,Master Tone
- Control Knobs:PlainHardware: Nickel
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046Case/Gig Bag:Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickups: TV Jones® T-Armond™ (Bridge and Neck)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Kevin Harrison14th Feb 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable