Gretsch G6636T Players Edition Falcon Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby in Black
More stock due on Wed 31st Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2599 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Gretsch Say About the G6636T Players Edition Falcon
Gretsch® Players Edition features are designed to instill complete confidence in the instrument—ultimate stability and maximum comfort from tailpiece to tuners. Players Edition guitars can be trusted on every song, every night for powerful sound, total flexibility and full control of that classic Gretsch sound. The G6636T Players Edition Falcon™ Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby® is an innovative version of the venerable Falcon, with a slightly smaller 16” double-cutaway body and a chambered spruce center block that enhances body resonance for more organic tone and comfortably lighter weight. Built to perform, it rocks dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups for authentic Gretsch power and articulation, and a host of other classic Falcon design elements.
- Available in Black finish with gold sparkle binding
- Slightly smaller 16” double-cutaway body with chambered spruce center block
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit
- String-thru Bigsby® B7GP
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® nut
- Gold hardware, including jeweled G-arrow control knobs
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: GlossUpper Bout:11.5” (292mm)
- Waist: 9.5” (241mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B7GP String-Thru
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ (Bridge), High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Jeweled G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr James Perkins26th May 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable