Richard Fortus is a highly-respected guitarist who has collaborated with some of the most influential rockers in history. As a member of Guns N' Roses for almost 20 years, he's played to sold-out arenas around the world and is often seen grasping a Gretsch guitar on-stage. To honour this relationship, Gretsch has unleashed a gorgeous signature Falcon guitar for Fortus — boasting a stealthy black finish, a V-Stoptail bridge and a pair of custom-wound Filter'Tron pickups!
- 1.75”-deep Maple body with chambered spruce centre block and bound f-holes.
- 24.6” scale length for loose and slinky string tension, combined with a playable set “U”-shaped Maple neck.
- 12”-radius Ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets; offering a controllable feel.
- Custom-wound Filter’Tron pickups in the neck and bridge positions — made for rock 'n' roll!
- Master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone control with no-load tone pot and three-position pickup toggle switch.
- Classy V-Stoptail tailpiece with TonePros tune-o-matic bridge featuring standard saddles and an anchored Ebony base.
- Grover Rotomatic die-cast tuning machines and strap locks.
- Low-friction Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Old-school nickel hardware with tortoise headstock logo, binding, bezels and pickguard.
- Gretsch deluxe hollowbody hardshell case included.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Falcon
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Bracing: Centre Block
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom-Wound Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Custom-Wound Filter'Tron
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone with No-Load Pot
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: TonePros TP6 Tune-O-Matic
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: V-Stoptail
- Bridge Mounting: Anchored
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Tortoise with Gold Gretsch Logo & Falcon Graphic
- Control Knobs: Jeweled G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: G6242L Gretsch 17" Deluxe Hollowbody Hardshell (Included)