The Gretsch Falcon is an instantly-recognisable instrument — a true icon that many regard as the quintessential "hollowbody" electric guitar. With its chambered Maple body, classy Bigsby tailpiece and alluring gold hardware; the Falcon really is something to behold!
This Gretsch G6136TG Players Edition Falcon possesses all of the charm of vintage models but comes equipped with several modern upgrades to bring it more in-line with the demands of today's generation — including Grover locking tuners, Luminlay side dots, a Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut, medium jumbo frets and even a rolled-edge fingerboard.
- 17”-wide, 2.5”-deep Maple body with ML bracing.
- 25.5”scale length for responsive string tension, combined with a playable set “U”-shaped Maple neck.
- 12”-radius Ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, featuring 22 medium jumbo frets that offer a controllable feel.
- All-new FT-67 Filter’Tron humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions.
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, individual volume controls for neck and bridge pickups, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and master no-load tone control with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor.
- String-thru Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic bridge on pinned ebony base.
- Low-friction Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Grover Imperial locking tuning machines and strap locks.
- Gretsch deluxe hollowbody hardshell case included.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Falcon
- Body Style: Hollowbody
- Body Depth: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Bracing: ML
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: FT-67 Filter’Tron
- Neck Pickup: FT-67 Filter’Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume w/ Treble Bleed, Master Tone w/ No-Load Pot
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Pinned Ebony Base
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby B6GP String-Thru
- Bridge Mounting: Pinned
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Grover Imperial Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Gold Gretsch Logo and Black Falcon Graphic
- Control Knobs: Jeweled G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: G6242L Gretsch 17" Deluxe Hollowbody Hardshell (Included)