The iconic Gretsch G6120 first appeared in the mid 50s with the endorsement of the original "Certified Guitar Player", Chet Atkins. With its large hollow body and stylish "F" holes, the G6120 quickly became a favourite of rockabilly artists such as Eddie Cochran, Duane Eddie and later, Brian Setzer. The Gretsch G6120TG-DS Players Edition Nashville pays tribute to the golden era of Rock n Roll with a plethora of modern features.
The G6120TG-DS features a Standard "U"-shape set Maple neck which has a vintage authenticity to it, but the rolled fretboard edges give it a more comfortable, modern feel. The classy Ebony fretboard has plenty of snap and top end and is stylishly adorned in Gretsch's pearloid Hump-Block inlays for added authenticity.
A pair of DynaSonic™ single coil pickups perfectly capture the legendary tone that made Gretsch famous, or that "Great Gretsch Sound" as Gretsch would say! With shimmering highs and a rich, full bass response, the DynaSonics™ provide all the jingly-jangly tones you could possibly want. The addition of a treble bleed circuit ensures that your tone retains all of its clarity when you roll off the volume on the guitar, making the G6120TG-DS an incredibly versatile guitar.
Featuring the legendary String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, The G6120TG-DS has you covered for all your vintage vibrato needs. The Grover® Imperial™ locking tuners ensure optimal tuning stability as well as lightning fast string changes.
The Gretsch G6120TG-DS Players Edition Nashville is available in the iconic Roundup Orange finish and comes in a deluxe hardshell case.
- 16”-wide, 2.5”-deep maple body with ML bracing design
- Set “U”-shaped maple neck with 24.6” scale length
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, rolled edges, pearloid Hump Block inlays and Luminlay® side dots
- DynaSonic™ pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, individual volume controls for neck and bridge pickups, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and master no-load tone control with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor
- String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge on pinned ebony base
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gotoh® locking tuners and Grover® strap locks
- Available in Roundup Orange with a gold pickguard and gold hardware
- G6241 Gretsch® 16" deluxe hollow body hardshell case included
- Body Shape: Nashville® / G6120
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Standard "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block
- Joint: Set
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge on pinned ebony base
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® locking tuners
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® Logo
- Bridge Pickup: DynaSonic™
- Neck Pickup: DynaSonic™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume w/ Treble Bleed, Master Tone w/ No-Load Pot
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case: 099-6411-000 G6241 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Grover Strap Locks