The Electromatic Jet Club from Gretsch is a fantastic quality affordable instrument that punches well above its price tag. But of course you'd expect nothing else from Gretsch who are well known to make some of the finest guitars in the world! The Electromatic Jet Club features an arched maple top which gives it a snappy bright sound (not to mention an awesome look!) and the chambered body has something of the classic Gretsch hollow-body tone to it. The dual coil humbuckers ensure a tone thats lush and ready to be pushed to the limit!
This new Firebird Red finish adds to the existing line of Jet Club guitars giving you even more choice and individuality!
Here's what Gretsch say about the Electromatic Jet Club
Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnutstained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, "G" arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway, Bolt-On Neck
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck, Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch Logo