Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The Jet is a classic design in the Gretsch range that remains relevant today. The G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT with Bigsby gives you classic tones and looks that you can only find on a Gretsch. This Electromatic model strikes a great balance between quality, tone, and value making it an impressive guitar at this price point!
Body and Neck
The G5232T Jet uses the tried and tested formula of a mahogany body with a maple top. This combo provides the guitar with a warm tone with plenty of sustain and attack. Jets have historically been chambered and this one continues that tradition. This chambering provides the Jet with a very open, resonant tone that adds a unique dynamic to your sound that really complements almost any genre. This version of the jet is a double cutaway model which gives you great access to those upper frets
The neck on the guitar is comfortable to play thanks to a few things. The thin “U” profile neck has rounded shoulders which is great for playing chords and wrapping your thumb around the neck, but the thinner profile makes it less cumbersome than a traditional “U” shape neck. The fingerboard radius is 12” which is flat enough to comfortably play single note runs and solos but not to the point where it might make playing chords more difficult.
Electronics and Hardware
The 5232T Jet is loaded with two Black Top Fliter’Trons for that definitive Gretsch sound. These pickups have a punchy sound with plenty of brightness, articulation, and high-end presence that balances well with the warmth from the chambered mahogany body. These pickups will handle nearly any style you throw at it but they excel at rock thanks to their biting tone.
The Bigsby B50 vibrato tailpiece helps complete the classic Gretsch aesthetic. Not only does it look cool, it allows you to add some subtle pitch bending to your playing.
- Edition: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.25” (260 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375” (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Rosewood, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges