The Greer Amps is a simple and easy to use compressor pedal with an all-analogue circuit board.
It sounds warm and fat and is very versatile. You can use the Squish knob to determine how much you want your signal to be compressed and the volume knob will control the overall output of the pedal and voila! You're ready to go.
Set the squish high for country and funk.
Born in the USA
Greer Amps pedals are all made in the USA by a small team that value quality over everything else. Each pedal is made to order and goes through a rigourous quality control process before leaving the factory so you know you're getting a quality product that's been looked at by a human before getting to you. Meaning, it's not just a factory churned product.
Here's what Greer Amps say about the Fish Press
The Fish Press compressor is based on the vintage "squeezer" circuit. This pedal provides studio grade compression at the click of a switch. Unlike other compressors that "step" on your signal, the Fish Press allows the user's natural tone, and harmonics to come through. With two knobs on top of the pedal, the Fish Press is extremely versatile. The Squish control allows the user to determine how much signal gets sent to the compression circuit, itself. The Volume control allows the user to boost the signal coming out of the pedal, if necessary.
The Fish Press has been ranked among the "101 BEST STOMPBOXES OF ALL TIME, EVER!" by Guitarist Magazine.
On tour with Casey Meyer (Jim Quick and Coastline), Matt Goldman (Glow in the Dark Studios), and Austin Sisk!
- Vintage "squeezer" type circuit, with tweaks
- Studio grade natural compression, lets harmonics through
- True Bypass
- One of the "101 BEST STOMPBOXES OF ALL TIME, EVER!", as ranked by Guitarist Magazine
- True Bypass
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner
- Pedals are currently built to order, and will ship within 1-2 weeks of your order and payment