Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
The Les Paul Special is a beloved design that has been rekindled for those players that love its simplistic design and fat P90 tones!
One of the standout things about the Les Paul Special is the dual attack of P90 pickups which lend themselves to high-octane blues as well as raunchy rock songs. These pickups sound gorgeous when you plug into a gritty tube amp or a lovely dirt pedal.
Made to be played
The slim taper neck has been used by Gibson for the past few years thanks to the fact that it's comfortable in the hand without ever feeling too slim or causing cramp for players with bigger hands. The 24.75" scale length is fairly standard for Les Paul type guitars and this means you'll get that great playability out of this instrument. Whether that be for clean arpeggiated passages or ripping a shred solo.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43.05mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Neck Pickup: P-90
- Bridge Pickup: P-90
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe w/ White Buttons
- Pick Guard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch Washer: Black
- Jack Plate: Black