Here's What Gibson Say About the ES-335 Satin
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The all-new Gibson Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups paired with our hand-wired control assembly showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons paired with light-weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop bar tailpiece. Impressive yet subtle Satin Nitro finishes include Cherry, Vintage Burst and Vintage Natural.
- Body Shape: 335
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit