The 8350A Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) adds new levels of accuracy and intelligence in today’s most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8350A features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, Class D amplification, a flow optimized reflex port, high sound pressure level and wide uncoloured response as well as universal mains power supply. Fully backward compatible, the 8350A shares all technical attributes and outstanding benefits of all SAM Systems family-members such as Genelec AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network technologies which allow adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings.
Covering all possible analogue or digital audio applications, the 8350A is the indispensable monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting. You can now focus all your creativity in the audio productions with a reliable monitoring tool, anywhere you are.
- Maximum sound pressure level 112 dB
- Free field frequency response 33 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Crossover 1.8 kHz
- Drivers: Woofer 8 inch, Tweeter 1 inch metal dome +, DCW™
- Amplifier power per channel Woofer 200 W Tweeter 150 W (Class D)
- Dimensions H x W x D 452 x 286 x 278 mm 17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 inch with Iso-Pod™
- Weight 12.8 kg / 28.2 lb
- Connectors 1 x XLR analog input 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU 2 x RJ45 control network