Since the 1990s, Fulltone's FullDrive series of pedals have been among the most popular overdrive stompboxes around. Undergoing many refinements and tweaks over years to meet the demands of its fans, the FullDrive 2 V2 is the smallest and most pedalboard-friendly version yet!
Featuring a super-compact enclosure without losing any of the key controls or functionality that users adore, this potent-sounding unit can really add some grit to your amp.
- Dimensions: 4.45"W x 4.2"D x 2.5"H
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel chassis with easy battery access via 2 thumbscrews.
- Based around the desirable JRC4558 chip and 1990’s Full-Drive circuit, with 2 toggle switches for many more sonic options.
- 30% smaller than the FD2-MOS, 15% smaller than the FD3 at only 4.45" wide x 4" deep.
- 9-18VDC operation, extremely green circuit only pulling 10mA of current.
- 100% Built in the USA.
- Left ON/OFF footswitch: True-Bypass switching with exclusive Fulltone “No-Pop” circuit.
- Right “Channel select” footswitch: switches between Overdrive 1 or Overdrive 2, each with individually adjustable Volume and Drive knobs.
2 Toggle Clipping Switches
LEFT 3-position switch:
- Comp-Cut - removes clipping diodes, not a clean boost because it can distort the opamp.
- Flat Mids - a late 1990’s Fulltone invention that feeds signal back on to the clipping diodes removing the Mid-hump.
- Vintage - traditional 90's Full-Drive slightly asymmetrical clipping.
RIGHT 3-position switch
- Wide - combines Mosfets & Schottky Diodes for more clarity, less compression, a more D*mble-like sound.
- Standard - traditional 90's FD2 slightly asymmetrical.
- Half-Clipped - another Fulltone exclusive, only clips the top waveform for extreme clarity, feel, and touch like you've never experienced!