Fulltone are regarded as one of the first brands to produce true "boutique" stompboxes. Known for their analogue circuits, Fulltone's Custom Shop Ranger is a frequency boost pedal that emulates the classic Dallas Rangemaster Treble Booster - with a few more tricks up its sleeve.
6-Position Rotary Switch
Designed to increase the signal strength of your guitar going into your amp, the Fulltone Custom Shop Ranger features a 6-position rotary switch that not only allows you to recapture the sweet treble-raising sounds of the original Rangemaster 1 and 2 units ('RM-1' and 'RM-2' modes), but also offers additional frequency bands to boost; 'Full', 'Lo-Mids', 'Mids' and 'Highest'. This means that if there are any deficiencies in your guitar tone - the Fulltone Ranger can compensate!
Frequencies Over Volume
While most guitarists believe that extra volume will help them cut through in a mix, it's actually more effective to use a pedal such as this to help your solos slice through; especially by boosting the mid-range and treble frequencies. You can dictate just how much of those frequencies you'd like to boost, via the small 'Level' control on the front panel.
Other features include a small, pedalboard-friendly 4.75" x 2.9" enclosure with top-mounted jacks, as well as a bright amber light jewel that will always be seen onstage!
- Proprietary power supply design allows this PNP (positive-to-ground) germanium pedal to be powered by any standard NPN (negative-to-ground) power supply.
- 6-position rotary switch, 6 different sounds, including Rangemaster 1 and Rangemaster 2.
- Sexy amber light jewel.
- Top-mounted jacks & DC port.
- Adjustable transistor bias trimmer. Want it soft? Want is hard? Want more or less chime? Just turn it and adjust by ear, there is no wrong setting.
- It's a tiny pedal (4.75" x 2.9") yet there's a battery in it too. The perfect grab-and-go pedal!
- 100% hand-made in Los Angeles using full-sized components.