Reintroducing the first ever Fulltone pedal, the '69 fuzz pedal, Fulltone bring you the '69 MKII fuzz pedal. Founder of Fulltone, Mike Fuller is once again able to get his hands on matched pairs of germanium transistors, which is finally enabling Fulltone to create a pedal mirroring the tone of his very first pedal, dating back to 1969!
Absolutely oozing with luxuriously vintage vibes, complimented perfectly through its versatile tone and easy usability, the Fulltone '69 MKII is the ideal go-to when looking for a straight-up, no messing about fuzz pedal! Proud of its solid construction, and resilience, this pedal really is as die-hard as the players coming out of the 60s period.
Control and articulation can be manipulated by its four knobs, putting all of the creative responsibility at your feet! Mould the midrange, harmonics, and sustain with its featured contour control and then simply tweak the volume to match your amp output with perfect intonation and precision.
- Internal bias trimmer gives you unprecedented control over your tone
- True bypass for sonic purity when not engaged
- Ultra-rugged design will take a licking and keep on rocking
- Contour control can smooth out your sound, or make it cut right through the mix-matched germanium transistors give you a true vintage vibe
- Type: Fuzz
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.1"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 1 lbs.