Friedman Amplification have unveiled the latest stunning addition to their amp range; the frightfully versatile BE50 Deluxe!
Combining two of Dave Friedman's most crucial circuits, the Brown Eye and Hairy Brown Eye, this outstanding head boasts 50 watts of output, three channels and a gloriously rich British-style tube resonance. This is set to be one of the most versatile and tonally vast additions to their colourful line-up!
The included footswitch allows you to easily flick between the two Friedman circuits. Combine that with the separate volume and tone-shaping controls for each of the three channels, and you've got an unprecented amount of tonal flexibility to play with. You can hone in on your own preferred sound down to the finest detail, and with the flick of a switch, you can flick between three entirely different tones.
As well as the two Friedman drive circuits, the clean channel is based on the classic Buxom Betty circuit - this delivers beautifully transparent, sparkly clean tones that'll sing with great detail and work as a perfect platform for your pedals.
One Amp, Many Voices
On top of all of these great features, there are a series of additional controls that'll allow you to truly flex the BE50's tonal muscle. You've got four switches at your disposal: Sat (saturation), Fat (low end warmth), Bright (high-end sparkle) and Voice (instant access to different flavours). Three additional controls (thump, response and presence) do pretty much what they say on the tin. Then there's the toggle switch that allows you to operate the BE50 Deluxe at full-tilt 50 watts or a tamer 25 watts - yes, this amp really does have it all, making it the ideal amp for gigging & studio projects alike!
- 50/25-Watt all tube head
- Three channels
- Handwired in the USA
- 2 x EL34 power tubes
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- SAT, FAT, Bright, and Voice switches create a multitude of unique textures
- Gain Structure switch lowers overall gain
- Cln Ch - Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- BE Ch - Gain 1, Master 1, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with HBE Ch.)
- HBE Ch. - Gain 2, Master 2, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with ch BE Ch)
- Ultra-transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 10.5" (D) x 24" (W) x 10" (H)
- Weight: 30.5 lbs.