- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Sontronics STC-3X Black Multi Pattern Microphone Pack
- 1 x Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB-C Audio Interface
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB-C Audio Interface
Focusrite’s best-selling Scarlett range has enabled millions of musicians worldwide to record their creativity for almost a decade. World-class sound, compact intuitive design, crystal-clear conversion.
The 3rd Generation represents the next evolutionary step for the Scarlett range. These best-in-class interfaces combine the best ever Scarlett preamps with high headroom inputs/converters, Air mode for more textural vocals, USB-C connectivity and much more. The 4i4 is a brand-new configuration, offering 4 simultaneous inputs and outputs for a more versatile recording solution.
- 4x4 simultaneous I/O with 2 preamps and MIDI I/O
- Air-enabled preamps giving vocals and acoustic instruments a brighter, more open sound
- USB-C connection for even lower latency (includes USB-C to USB-A cable)
- 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters to guarantee the same clean sound
- Latency so low you won’t even notice it
- High-headroom instrument inputs to allow recording without any clipping/distortion
- Focusrite’s gain Halo meters offer instant, simple level readings
- Quick start tool for easy registration and driver setup
- Focusrite's trademark reliability, complete with three-year warranty and global support
Sontronics STC-3X Black Multi Pattern Microphone Pack
The Sontronics STC-3X PACK is an all-in-one mic and accessories package and the ideal solution for achieving professional-quality recordings at home or in the studio.
Sontronics’ British-designed STC-3X multi-pattern condenser microphone features the three most commonly used polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight – selectable using a switch on the rear of the mic. It boasts a dual one-inch, gold-sputtered diaphragm housed in a large, open grille and its filter and pad controls make it a versatile, flexible workhorse in any recording situation.
The STC-3X gives stunning results on everything from male and female vocals to acoustic guitar, piano, percussion and other acoustic instruments. It also works extremely well on spoken word, making it a great option for voiceover, broadcast and podcast.
In omni mode, STC-3X is fantastic for room and overhead miking, and also for ensemble recording (vocals, choral, instrumental, orchestral). In figure-of-eight mode, it is perfect for stringed instruments and for stereo miking applications.
Tourtech Heavy Duty Microphone Boom Stand in Black
This entry-level, adjustable mic stand is a robust and sturdy piece of gear. It provides a solid base for your microphone and can be easily stored away when not in use.