Focusrite’s best-selling Scarlett range has enabled millions of musicians worldwide to record their creativity for almost a decade. World-class sound, compact intuitive design, crystal-clear conversion.
The 3rd Generation represents the next evolutionary step for the Scarlett range. These best-in-class interfaces combine the best ever Scarlett preamps with high headroom inputs/converters, Air mode for more textural vocals, USB-C connectivity and much more. These are the interfaces you’ve been waiting for!
Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation Key Features
- 2x2 simultaneous I/O with a single preamp
- Air-enabled preamps giving vocals and acoustic instruments a brighter, more open sound
- USB-C connection for even lower latency (includes USB-C to USB-A cable)
- 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters to guarantee the same clean sound
- Latency so low you won’t even notice it
- High-headroom instrument inputs to allow recording without any clipping/distortion
- Focusrite’s gain Halo meters offer instant, simple level readings
- Quick start tool for easy registration and driver setup
- Focusrite's trademark reliability, complete with three-year warranty and global support
With the Scarlett 3rd Generation Studio Bundle, you get more than just an interface. Focusrite have included a handful of accessories to get you up and running right away:
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation USB-C Interface
- 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
- 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
Better Sound Than Ever
UK manufacturer Focusrite has made world-class mic preamps for decades. The 3rd Generation’s mic pre is the best to ever feature in the Scarlett range. Expect a warm, dynamic response that’ll take care of any instrument with ease.
The ‘Air’ mode, inspired by Focusrite’s legendary ISA preamp, adds a unique breathy detail to higher frequencies, perfect for injecting life into vocal recordings. Next up, 24-bit/192kHz converters offer unprecedented clarity for an interface at this price point.
Intuitive, Professional, State-of-the-art
One of the key upgrades for the 3rd Generation is the addition of USB-C connectivity. This reversible connection allows faster data transfer, easier connection and can be flipped – no more plugging in upside-down. And thanks to the USB-C’s inherent low latency, you can easily record and monitor everything in real time with many of your favourite plug-ins in place.
The 3rd Gen’s inputs offer impressive headroom, making recording line-level instruments cleaner and easier than ever before. Balanced TRS outputs also eliminate speaker hum, while Focusrite’s iconic gain halos light up to indicate input levels, making it easy to get distortion-free recordings.
As well as the new Scarlett features, you’ll also get a selection of excellent software, so you can get creative right out the box:
- Ableton Live Lite
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Three-month Splice Sounds subscription
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Membership of the Focusrite Plug-In Collective, offering regular free software downloads and generous discounts.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analogue Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: Yes