- 1 x Focal Shape 40 Active Nearfield Monitor (Each)
- 1 x TOURTECH TTS-MO10 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- 1 x Andertons Pro Sound 6.3mm Stereo Jack to Male XLR - Balanced 3m
- 1 x Tourtech 10ft/3m Stereo Jack - Male XLR Cable
Shape 40 is the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, and the perfect solution for nearfield monitoring. These monitors can be used from 23 away (60cm), and they have astonishingly extended low end frequency response. Whether you have a room of less than 107ft2 (10m2), or an installation where compactness is paramount, Shape 40 is the perfect solution.
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what's at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it's also very precise in the very high end.
- Frequency response: (+/-3dB) 60Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL: (musical signal) 102dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Woofer: 4" Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" 'M' Profile