Fender Limited Edition Player Stratocaster HSS in Ferrari Yellow with Ebony Fingerboard
Limited Run of 150 — Supercharged with an Ebony Fingerboard & Ferrari Yellow Finish!
10+ IN STOCK
Save 10% on Tourtech Gig Bag!
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Player Series is designed for guitarists after authentic Fender style and tone at an accessible price-point. And of course, there's no instrument from Fender that's more iconic than the venerable Strat! With a timeless look, versatile electronics and ready-to-rock hardware — the Strat is a logical choice for any guitar player looking to cover multiple genres.
Limited Edition Player Strat HSS in Ferrari Yellow
This limited edition FSR (Fender Special Run) model — exclusive to Andertons in Europe — gives you all of the flexibility of a stock Player Strat HSS, but comes supercharged with a silky-smooth Ebony fingerboard and a vibrant Ferrari Yellow finish! The instrument also boasts a slick black pickguard with matching control knobs.
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Maple Neck — Provides stability and a bright sonic character.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Dark and luxurious material with a fast, addictive feel.
- Modern "C" Neck Profile — Slim shape offers comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. Slippery satin finish won't ever slow you down either!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Provides a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Player Series Alnico Pickups — Designed for crisp and articulate Fender tone, with a bit of an edge! Versatile HSS configuration gives you a mixture of powerful humbucking sounds and crystal-clear single-coil chimes.
- 2-Point Tremolo Bridge — Lets you embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: Black
- Control Knobs: Black
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Vincent Broeckaert9th Jun 2022
Mr Felipe Alvarado7th Jun 2022
Mr KEITH ANDREWS22nd May 2022
Trusted Customer1st May 2022
Mr Saša Komad6th Apr 2022
Mr Liam Kelly4th Apr 2022
Dean Coomber1st Apr 2022
Trusted Customer30th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer30th Mar 2022
Mr Sverker Holmqvist29th Mar 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable