Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Fender Jaguar is an iconic offset electric guitar known for its manageable 24" scale length and floating tremolo tailpiece. The Made in Japan Traditional '60s model keeps many of the old-school appointments and provides traditional tones for vintage aficionados - the difference being it's awesome one-off finish. These are limited edition so you'd better get your hands on one quick!
The Jaguar is made of a classic alder body and maple neck combo featuring a luxurious rosewood fretboard. Its 7.25-inch radius reduces the space in between strings and makes string bending incredibly smooth. The small 24-inch scale length also means there's less of a jump from one fret to the next, making the Jaguar an all-round fast guitar to play.
The floating Jaguar tremolo/tailpiece allows you to add gentle warbles to your sound. Its traditional bone nut ensures string stability for the longest time possible.
Signature Single-Coil Tones
The Traditional '60s Jaguar achieves its authentic sounds from the vintage-voiced pickups. With a vibrant, articulate and chimey character, these medium-output single-coils excel with clean amp settings, but sound bright and punchy with big doses of overdrive too. There's plenty of shaping options thanks to the unique set of rhythm and lead thumbwheel pickup controls. This alternative all-star really is suitable for a wide range of styles.
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Arctic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone
- Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell