Are you a singer-songwriter? Enter Fender's Acoustic 200: an amp built from the ground-up to project a well-rounded, authentic electro-acoustic guitar and microphone sound. The wooden housing has even been specially designed to compliment the voice of your guitar! If you're a solo performer, it's an essential piece of kit.
This amp is the ideal portable performance solution. Equipped with two channels - included especially for mic or instrument use - both boast a selection of world-class Fender effects. Add to this universal voltage (for international shows) and Bluetooth wireless streaming and you've got one seriously compact, amplifier all-rounder.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch. Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers: Two - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitch 4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Width: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Amp Length: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amp Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)