Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amplifier
Reissue of a classic Fender "Silverface" Tube Amp!
More stock due on Tue 12th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1219 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
A true Fender classic, this '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb amplifier from Fender draws from the most authentic, original Fender tones. The well-known 'Silverface' panel represents an era where Fender amps were a staple; they were the go-to tube amp for performers and studios throughout the rock 'n' roll world. They became a real staple in both recording and live scenarios.
The '68 Custom Deluxe reverb features a 1x12" Celestion speaker - with reverb and tremolo present on both the "Custom" and "Vintage" channels. This '68 Custom Deluxe delivers big sound from an amp that remains portable enough to easily take from gig to gig.
'68 was an important year for the amp arm of the Fender brand. Their respective looks were completely overhauled, in this amps case, receiving an aluminium grille cloth trim and a silver/turquoise front panel. Adding to this a trademark punchy tube tone (augmented by Fender's highly regarded vibrato and reverb effects) and a compact, lightweight build, and you've got an amp that's become one of the top choices for those who want that iconic Fender sound.
Taking sonic and visual inspiration from Fender's 'Silverface' amps from the late '60s, this modern update provides a few unique current-day twists of its own. Each channel is equipped with tremolo and reverb, opening up new and exciting creative possibilities. The amp is also characterised by lower negative feedback (leading to increased touch sensitivity), while you'll notice a faster gain onset too. Not to mention the 'custom' channel, which incorporates a custom Bassman tone stack - delivering enhanced tonal options when working with pedals.
- Model Name: '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Wattage: 22 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquiose Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (2 x 6V6)
- Unique Features: Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, "Vintage" channel for traditional silverface operation, modified "Custom" channel with Bassman tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo ("vibrato"), 1968-style Silverface aluminium trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, fitted amplifier cover included, five-year warranty (United States and Canada; other territories may vary).
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer7th Apr 2021
Dr James Gray16th Mar 2021
Neil3rd Dec 2019
Trusted Customer16th Jul 2019
Mr Paul Causer4th Jan 2019
Trusted Customer23rd Mar 2018
Trusted Customer4th Jan 2016
Trusted Customer14th Jan 2015
Trusted Customer4th Apr 2014
Trusted Customer1st Mar 2014
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable