The American Ultra series encompasses Fender's most advanced instruments to date. Designed for modern-minded guitarists who seek unparalleled performance, precision and tone — these contemporary models go above and beyond previous top-of-the-line Fender series' without straying too far from their iconic roots.
The Fender American Ultra Telecaster boasts a raft of 21 Century refinements to meet the demands of today's players. Fitted with Ultra Noiseless pickups, chromed brass string saddles, Deluxe Locking tuners and a comfortable satin-finished Modern "D" neck with rolled fingerboard edges — this is Fender's most souped-up Tele yet!
Limited Edition, FSR Model
Andertons Music Co. has collaborated with Chicago Music Exchange a few times over the last couple of years, bringing you some of their coolest limited edition gear to this side of the pond. And now, we’ve teamed up with the American retailer once again to unveil three Fender FSR American Ultra models — available exclusively between us!
Featuring super-cool anodized gold pickguards, sleek Ebony fingerboards and incredible colour-ways — this is your chance to grab some stellar kitted-out guitars, with serious flair and future collectable prestige to boot!
- Ultra Noiseless Pickups - Vintage-voiced and versatile Fender tones without the hum!
- S-1 Switching - Access more pickup combinations for greater tonal flexibility.
- Modern "D" Neck Profile - Slim, supportive shape suited for the latest generation of players.
- Satin-Finished Neck - Slippery and non-sticky for a fast feel.
- Compound Radius Fingerboard - Rounded at the lower end of the neck and flattens out the higher you go, for optimal playability.
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges - Exceptional playing comfort; no more sharp fret ends!
- Medium Jumbo Frets - Modern size for a controllable feel and enhanced tone.
- Tapered Neck Heel - Effortless access to the higher register.
- Deluxe Locking Tuners - Guarantees superior tuning stability and makes string changes fast and simple.
- Bone Nut - Traditional, low-friction material boost sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Bi-Flex Truss Rod - Strong and extremely adjustable.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Binding: White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “D”
- Neck Heel: Tapered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony (with Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Pickups: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Master Tone
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Fender Elite Molded Case