Fender Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster in White Blonde
Includes Deluxe Blonde Hardshell Case
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2099 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Eric Johnson is a virtuoso in every sense of the word. Re-popularising instrumental guitar music in the mid-'80s, Johnson's unique approach to melody and harmony set him apart from his contemporaries. Building a large and highly-acclaimed discography, Johnson has deservingly reached legendary status.
The Texas-born guitarist has always been synonymous with Fender Stratocasters, and his stunning signature model is made to meet his meticulous demands. Every facet of this instrument is designed to Johnson's own detailed specs, from the custom pickup set to the "V"-shaped neck, unique tremolo assembly, and old-school nitrocellulose body/neck finish.
Classic Fender Construction
The Eric Johnson Strat features the customary Alder body/Maple neck construction that so many of Fender's instruments adhere to. While the balanced-sounding Alder body serves as a fantastic tonal foundation for the trio of single-coils, the 1-piece quartersawn Maple neck gives this instrument a definitive snap and plenty of upper mid-range clarity for searing solo runs.
Soft "V" Neck Shape
A signature element of the Fender Eric Johnson that many fans adore is its "Soft V" neck profile. Offering optimal support for your thumb when fretting chords, the "V" shape is subtle enough to allow for effortless lead lines in the higher register. Another distinctive feature of the neck is its relatively flat 12" fingerboard radius; a design twist that'll surely appeal to modern players - especially with the medium-jumbo frets too!
Specially-Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coils
Eric Johnson is notoriously fastidious about tone, and the pickups used in his signature Stratocaster are specifically wired to suit his exacting ear. Vibrant and flourishing with clean amp settings, these single-coils sound simply divine when used in conjunction with warbly chorus and lush reverb effects - just like Johnson frequently does. Add some overdrive or fuzz, and these pickups can really sing with plenty of sustain and mid-range focus.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Middle Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Neck Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Staggered
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 12" Radius Fingerboard, Countersunk Holes in Pickguard for Pickup Mounting Screws, Height Staggered Vintage Style Tuners which Eliminate the Need for String Trees, Vintage Tremolo with Silver Painted Block and '57 Style String Recess (No Paint Between Base Plate and Block), 5 Tremolo Springs and No Back Tremolo Cover Plate
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Blonde Hardshell Case with Black Ends (Black Interior), Strap, Cable, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable