Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The American Ultra series is arguably the most advanced set of instruments that the company have ever produced. They have been developed to meet the needs and demands of the discerning modern-day bassist – combining amazing tone and performance for a premium level playing experience. The American Ultra Precision Bass sits at the top of the brands bass offering, containing all of the classic Fender style and efficiency you’ve come to expect, while adding a range of eye-catching finishes and innovative features. In addition, each model comes with an official Fender hard case to protect your investment with!
An ash body results in better balance and resonance across the entirety of the frequency spectrum. This brighter sound is pronounced at the top-end and boasts a fast attack and a more detailed dynamic range. It’s a great platform, with a sound that is made for tweaking further with pedals and effects etc. Its lightweight nature also means that you can play for extended periods without suffering from unwanted fatigue.
A rosewood fingerboard has been joined with a maple neck. Rosewood brings a warm sound and a smooth playing feel to proceedings, allowing you to effortless move along the fretboard during even the most complicated passages. It’s the most commonly used fingerboard material for a reason! The maple neck then adds great stability, brightness and even more sustain to your sound.
Electronics & Hardware
The classic PJ configuration found here sports an Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass® bridge pickup and pairs it with an Ultra Precision Bass neck pickup. This marriage brings a great powerful sound to the table, with a warm tone and clear high-end. The special noiseless technology ensures that they project sound that isn’t afflicted by the hum that sometimes characterised other Fender models in the past.
- Case: Fender Official Hard Case
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
- Colour: Aged Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Bass®
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts